For information on where to find Meeting Minutes, Agendas, Packets, and Videos, scroll down.
Open the calendar in it’s own browser page.
Are you looking for one of these items?
• Meeting Minutes
Did you know that you can find all of the information listed above in the “Description” section of each appropriate event… meaning, if there is an agenda available, or packets, minutes and video, they will be listed under Description.
Example: If you want the agenda for the September 10, 2013 Common Council meeting, follow these steps:
Go to the Documents page and find the appropriate document using the search option or the folder icons.
1. Go to the calendar above
2. Scroll to find September 10, 2013
3. Look for the Common Council meeting
4. Single click the Common Council meeting and look in the event “Description” to see the agenda, packets, minutes and link to video
5. Choose Agenda to download the PDF file
6. If you wish to view a video of a meeting, click the video link to be taken to our City of Delavan VIDEOS .