Highway 11 Roadwork
The week of May 4, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) is tentatively scheduled to begin work along WIS 11, between US 14 and Turtle Creek Drive, in the town of Darien and city of Delavan.
- Reconstruction of WIS 11 between Pinks Lane and US 14
- Replacing the box culvert between Pinks Lane and US 14
- A cul-du-sac is to be constructed at Pinks Lane, eliminating the intersection with WIS 11
- Roadway resurfacing from Pinks Lane to Turtle Creek Drive, including the bridge over Turtle Creek
What to Expect
- WIS 11 will be closed and detoured from early-May through late August.
- Signed Detour: I-43 between WIS 50 and US 14 interchanges
- Access will be maintained for local traffic. However, with the structure work, locals may also need to utilize the detour route pending their destination.
- Note: the bridge over Turtle Creek will not be closed to locals simultaneously when the area between Pinks Lane and US 14 is closed.
Read more about the Wisconsin DOT project