Skip to content
Wisconsin Tomorrow Small Business Recovery Grants open for application – May 24, 2021
- These grants, which are funded with federal funds from the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA), will provide up to $420 million to as many as 84,000 small businesses around the state.
- The program is open to all businesses with revenues between $10,000 and $7 million that opened on or before December 31, 2020.
- Every eligible business will receive a grant of $5,000, which can be used for any purpose – such as paying back rent, renovating spaces, hiring staff, etc. The intention is to get our small businesses moving again.
- As with earlier phases of the We Are All In grants, we’re teaming up with the Department of Revenue to announce and publicize the grants, accept and approve applications, and provide the funds.
- Applications for the Wisconsin Tomorrow Small Business grants will open from 8 a.m. Monday, May 24th through 4:30 p.m. on Monday, June 7th.
You may also like...